Sunday, September 21, 2008

Comparing And Contrasting

From the first day I got out of my mother's wound, the only two things I did besides sleeping and crying w to eat and laugh a lot. Even since today, those have been the two things I have done the best. Why do i love eating you say?Well eating is a great way to relieve stress, I have gone through rough times and to make myself happy I would eat. But the negative effect to this, I could gain a few pounds and increase my fat tissues. On the other hand, if I laugh a lot, I can lose a lot of weight and make myself skinnier. When hanging out with my friends and the mood is boring, I would just laugh and the people would start opening up. Basically laughter brings happiness to my life, the same goes with eating.
 Eating                    Same                Laughing
- Causes you to get fat-Brings Happiness-Makes you skinnier
- Increase fat tissue-Stress reliever-Live Longer
                                                              -Healthy

7 comments:

Ryan said...

hi christian, sorry about your mom and eating isnt alway the best way t relief stress, but im glad you laugh cause laughing always male me happy

Lyandra said...

Well thats funny, I love to eat and laugh too ! haha especially those days when I sit there with a gallon of chocolate ice cream!

Evan said...

lol yea they are both fun to do, but dont do them at the same time or you might choke

Milana said...

thats really nice that u like to laugh. beacuse it takes out all the stress that u have

Ryan said...

oOo i did read it wrong ......my bad i thought your mom got hurt, sorry

Stephanie said...

I dont know how you compare eating and sleeping but if those are your hobbies, then you must love life =)

Ejazz said...

Laughing is a good way to reduce stress. There lots of ways to reduce stress to me if i laugh atsome one or something it works better than the rest.